Here are recipes I have made over the years or someone else has. They are not necessarily my own recipes. I have found them in magazines, gotten them from friends and from the internet, as well as cook books. I hope you can use them. Enjoy!

Monday, April 16, 2012

Cheesy Spinach Pinwheels

I got this recipe from an old friend's mother, she photocopied it for me from a magazine. Not sure which one, LOL but here it is:

Ingredients:

1 8oz can Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls
6 tablespoons garlic herb spreadable cheese
6 slices cook deli ham
24 to 30 fresh spinach leaves

1. Heat oven to 350 degrees. Separate dough into 4 rectangles and press perforations to seal.

2. Spread rectangles with cheese to within 1/4 inch of edges.

3. Top with ham and spinach.

4. Starting at shortest side, roll up each rectangle, press to seal. Cut each into 6 pieces.

5. Place, cut side down, on un greased cookie sheet, bake 12 to 15 mins or until golden brown.

I put cooking spay on my cookie sheet cuz I hate it when stuff sticks.

Enjoy!



Oh, I also made these with out the ham, for me! Loved it!

No comments: