Here are recipes I have made over the years or someone else has. They are not necessarily my own recipes. I have found them in magazines, gotten them from friends and from the internet, as well as cook books. I hope you can use them. Enjoy!

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Chicken & Broccoli Alfredo

This is a Campbell's Soup recipe I got from a magazine, again I don't know what magazine but it was good.

Ingredients:

1/2 of a 1 lb package linguine
1 cup fresh or frozen broccoli florets
2 tablespoons butter (I use margarine)
1 1/4 lb skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, cut into 1 1/2 inch pieces
1 10 3/4 oz can Campbell"s Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup
1/2 cup milk
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper

1. Prepare linguine according to package directions in a 3 qt saucepan. Add broccoli during last 4 mins of cooking time. Drain linguine mixture.

2. Heat butter in skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook until well browned and cooked through, stirring often.

3. Stir soup, milk, cheese and black pepper and linguine mixture in skillet and cook until mixture is hot, stirring occasionally. Serve with additional Parmesan cheese.

This was awesome and I even made some with "fake" chicky Nuggs for me and the little ones, although I ate it all!

Enjoy!

No comments: